Annual Fees for High School
We are a private, independent school for girls and a not-for-profit organisation.
Annual Fees for High School – 2024
|Grade||Annual fee (monthly payment option)*||Annual fee (full payment in advance)*|
|Grade 8||R 152 260||R 136 820|
|Grade 9||R 152 260||R 136 820|
|Grade 10||R 168 320||R 151 180|
|Grade 11||R 168 320||R 151 180|
|Grade 12||R 168 320||R 151 180|
The above calculation includes all levies and textbooks. When comparing fees, read on to see just
how “all-in” our fees are.
* Possible discounts: Full upfront fee payment by 17 Nov 2023 or 26 Jan 2024. Siblings at Holy Rosary,
Pathways or St Benedict’s.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed breakdown, monthly payment plans and
What’s included in the school fees?
- Expected IEB curriculum, done exceptionally well
- Hidden Curriculum, gently infused
- Fully equipped sports, culturals and academics grounds
- Professionally educated, passionate teachers
- Small classes (25 or less)
- School outings, excursions and certain camps
- All the textbooks for the year
- Various levies and software fees
- Standard extra-mural activities
- School busses for extra-murals
- Access to counselling
- Remedial english and TEFL lessons after school
- Debutante’s Ball ticket in Grade 10
- Matric dance ticket in Grade 12
- IEB matriculation fees in Grade 12
- Optional 1-on-1 music lessons (However group music extra-murals are included)
- Additional languages taken after school
- Sporting and cultural tours to various destinations
Once-off Joining Fees
|Enrolment fee||R9 000|
What do you get for your money? Is it worth the money?
- A network and group of friends who start to feel like family
- A good education, by any standard
- A school that produces young woman with confidence and good character
- An internationally recognised IEB qualification
- A matric qualification from a respected high school for your application to tertiary education
- Access to our school system, which has a 100% matric pass rate
Can one really put a price on a child’s future? That’s why we’re a not-for-profit school.