Nursery School Annual Fees
Pathways is a private nursery school for boys and girls aged 14 months to 5 years.
Annual Fees for Nursery School – 2024
|Time||Full Annual Fee||Discounted Annual Fee*|
|½ Day||R 55 970||R 42 703|
|¾ Day||R 63 890||R 48 713|
|Full Day||R 68 510||R 52 223|
The above calculation includes breakfast, lunch, a snack and stationery. When comparing fees, scroll down to
see just how “all in” our fees are.
* Possible discounts: Full upfront fee payment by 17 Nov 2023 or 26 Jan 2024. Siblings at Holy Rosary,
Pathways or St Benedict’s.
Please email email@example.com for a detailed breakdown, monthly payment plans and
What’s included in the summary of schools fees?
- Breakfast in the morning
- Healthy lunch, cooked by the Holy Rosary chef
- Light snack in the afternoon
- Play curriculum, done exceptionally well
- Educational equipment
- Professionally educated, passionate teachers
- Two teachers per class
- Small class sizes (13-18 per class, depending on the age)
- Specialist visits to the school, eg. Mobile Farmyard
- School magazine and class photos
- Optional Holiday Club fees of R110 / day
- Optional, additional extra-murals by external providers
- Where recommended, 1-on-1 Occupational Therapy (OT) and Speech Therapy
Once-off Application Fee
|Enrolment fee||R2 250|
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.