– Holy Rosary School Website
Holy Rosary School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Holy Rosary School may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and as such can be reviewed by yourself to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send emails advertising school events, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- we may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personal information is protected through the use of encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Controlling your personal information We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Collection of Information by “Cookies”
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- rectify the Personal Information collected by us
- object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation)
- request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation)
- lodge a complaint with the School
All enquiries must be addressed to the deputy information officer who can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via telephone on (011) 457-0900.